Question by  whomajigi (13)

What do I do about a past due citation?


Answer by  patti (29325)

Take your debit card and go to the courthouse and pay the fine. If you are notified by mail, you may be able to send the payment by post. The longer it is left unpaid, the worse the situation becomes. It could result in your arrest if you are stopped for a traffic violation.


Answer by  Platypus (180)

Call the municipal court in the jurisdiction you received the citation. This number will be on the ticket. They will most likely let you pay it with a small penalty.


Answer by  melville (25)

Contact the issuing athority to determine whether an appeal procedure exists for a past due citation. If no appeal is available, then ask for a suitable payment arrangement.


Answer by  Mgarcia (752)

If it is a vehicle citation then one you will need to pay it. 2. You will need to get a record that shows you paid citation. 3. You will need to go to the license beauru and get your license reinstated. 4. You will need to get your insurance reinstated.

You have 50 words left!