Question by  evand (35)

What do I do if my boyfriend is attracted to men?


Answer by  Anonymous

For your sake, you have to get him to figure out what he really wants. If he wants you, he gets you! And only you. If he wants them, he can't have you any more. Give him time. But NO he DOES NOT have permission to experiment while dating you.


Answer by  noodles101 (238)

You will need to do some soul searching and see if that is something that you are able to handle. If he is exclusively attracted to men, it may be time to end the relationship. But if he is simply bisexual, you may be able to work it out.


Answer by  Roland27 (16334)

It's time to move on. If your boyfriend is into men that means he's probably just dating you to appear straight.


Answer by  moonzi (286)

Prioritize your needs as his girlfriend. Then talk to him about your needs. For example, if you're okay that he is attracted to men as long as he doesn't act upon it, and he agrees to that, then your relationship might work out.


Answer by  mhbat (217)

Have a serious talk with him and ask if he's attracted to men or women, or both, and what this means in terms of your relationship with him. Maybe seek couples counseling as well to work out the issue.

You have 50 words left!