dental care


Question by  glenda (2)

I need teeth pulled and dentures in Ft Worth, and I have no money. Is there a program to help me?


Answer by  DiannSmith (108)

Contact United Way of Tarrant County for help in finding low or no-cost dental treatment options. Baylor College of Dentistry also offers certain services on a reduced fee basis. Finally, Parkland Hospital's Community Outreach Patient Care has several service centers.


Answer by  jane51 (287)

do you have medicade, there are dentist that accept that. also contact you local dental society to see if there are any programs that are availabe to help you

You have 50 words left!