Question by  Amanda47 (19)

Where can I buy a replacement lid switch for my Kenmore washer?


Answer by  GilFinn (2065)

A local appliance repairman should be able to get you a replacement switch. If not, you can always find what you need at the Sears website and order it online.


Answer by  thelostone (1457)

Go to their website. Make sure you write down the model for your washer and if possible find your instruction manual so you can know the exact part number. NOw find the link on their site for parts and call them up.


Answer by  wigglewasp (781)

Go to the place where you bought the washer and just tell them you need a replacement lid and they'll order you one then you can go pick it up.


Answer by  mannersandsuch (1796)

Look at Kenmore's website they might have a list available parts. A place that sells and repairs Kenmore washers might also be order you parts. You can also check the manual that come with your washer, the numbers found in the back might have a number to call about spare parts.

You have 50 words left!