dental care


Question by  zubiaur (18)

What to do for a swollen face that is associated with an infected tooth?


Answer by  silverfinger (25)

First you should go see a doctor/ dentist. If you have an infection you need to take antibiotics to get healthy again. The doctor/ dentist can also prescribe a medicine to help bring down the swelling. It is really important to get this medicine because along with helping swelling it can also help with any pain.


Answer by  RumysaRashid (10)

Take a piece of cloth. Put 1 - 2 ice cubes in it and wrap the cloth around these. Now gently press it against the swollen area. Or take some turmeric in a bowl. mix some water in it. Apply over the affected area and leave it for 10 - 15 minutes. wash with cold water and feel the difference.


Answer by  SunnyStars (836)

A swollen face means the infection can kill you! Go to an emergency dentist right away. They will need to drain the infection and put antibiotics into the infection site.


Answer by  bo (874)

If you have an infected tooth, then you need to see a doctor. They need to treat the tooth. They will probably prescribe some type of medication (like antibiotics). Then, you need to apply ice to the area for 5-10 minutes every 30 minutes to help the swelling go down.

You have 50 words left!