Question by  steve41 (37)

What documents do I need to take to a California unemployment office?


Answer by  patti (29325)

Take a photo i.d. You might also take along information regarding your employer's name, address, etc. The employment office has access to records that are necessary to file a claim.


Answer by  palaeologus (564)

Your drivers license or nondriver ID; military form DD-214 if you served in the past 18 months; alien registration number and expiration date if a noncitizen; pay stubs or old W-2 forms showing your former employers' name, mailing and physical addresses, and phone number; and 18-month employment and wage history. Note that California may not allow in-person filing for benefits.

You have 50 words left!