dental care


Question by  kpatterson2006 (9)

What can be done for abscessed tooth pain?

I am having a root canal in two days but the pain is getting so bad that I need something.


Answer by  enu (452)

First of all it should be seen that whether all the canals are totally debrided or not. Then a formocresol dressing along with a course of antibiotic should be given.


Answer by  bo (874)

If you are having tooth pain, then go see your dentist. The dentist may prescribe an antibiotic or a pain reliever.


Answer by  Latin4 (11170)

Call the dentist and tell what the problem is. He will probably call in a prescription for you. Do not put a aspirin on the pained area. Aspirin is a blood thinner and it will cause your area to bleed.


Answer by  jane51 (287)

call the dentist and it could be possible to go in and have it drained or if a fillingis blocking it from draing that could be removed by the dentist also the dentist could prescribe an antibiotic that will begin to take efect in 24 hours, heat also helps to drain it

You have 50 words left!