Question by  klmake1 (21)

How to file for disability?


Answer by  zephyr (32)

You must file a claim with the Social Security Administration office, either in person, or online. Later, you will be called for an interview at the local SSA office.


Answer by  John (9008)

If you have private disability insurance or a worker's compensation claim, you should check with your insurer or employer. For social security disability, however, you should go to any social security office. You should apply as soon as possible.

You have 50 words left!